- What are the roles and responsibilities of government?
- How do the structures and functions of government interrelate?
- What are the rights, roles, and responsibilities of citizens of Pennsylvania?
- How are governments created, structured, maintained, and changed?
- What can we infer from the artifacts and documents related to government at that time?
- Who were the cultural groups who immigrated to Pennsylvania? Why did they come? Where did they settle? What cultural impact did immigrants have on Pennsylvania?
- What were the causes of conflict in Pennsylvania's early history and the contributions of historical figures that led to the colony becoming the center for a new country?
- How did the various conflicts in Pennsylvania's history affect its economy?
PA Physical Regions and Natural Resources
- What Pennsylvania people are important for their contributions to society? And what are their contributions?
- How do the natural resources of Pennsylvania determine the development of industries in its region?